I got this from a good friend's blog and haven't done it for years. So, thought I'd go right ahead just for the hell of it! Since I inherited most of the songs on my iTunes from Dan, and he inherited most of those from a buddy of his, I probably don't know even a third of the songs in my library. It should make it even more interesting, I think. hehehehe :)
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got the note from.
*****************************************************************************
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Black Sunshine (Indestructible Sock It To Me Psycho Head Mix) - Rob Zombie
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Kiss Them For Me - Souxsie and the Banshees
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Adia - Sarah McLachlan
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Lovesong - Voltaire
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Down And Out - KMFDM
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Ladies of the World - Flight of the Conchords
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Evil Playground - Frontline Assembly
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Psycho Theme - Psycho Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Document (Echo Image Remix) - Assemblage 23
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Feelin' Good - The Pussycat Dolls
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Horizon Has Been Defeated - Jack Johnson
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Mr. Boombastic - Shaggy
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Angel With The Scabbed Wings - Marilyn Manson
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Megalomaniac - KMFDM
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Halloween Theme - Rob Zombie
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Real Thing - Faith No More
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Vitamin R (Leading Us Along) - Chevelle
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Pussy Control - Prince
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Cupid - Jack Johnson
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Falling To Pieces - Faith No More
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Ripe (With Decay) - Nine Inch Nails
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Physical - Nine Inch Nails
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
The Message - Dr. Dre feat. Mary J. Blige
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

these were fun! I found a few titles I want to check out... have a great day, cutie!
ReplyDelete