Okay, let's get one thing straight: I LOVED my previous blog name, "Eating Flowers - And Other 'Strange' Cravings," but it never really fit. First of all, I pretty much NEVER got cravings throughout my entire pregnancy. Even when I did, most of my biggest cravings occurred in my 9th month and they weren't anything spectacular, as I'd hoped. I pretty much craved Coca-Cola and marshmallows (not at the same time though). Secondly, I'm in a new chapter...the post-pregnancy chapter, I guess you could call it. So, I wanted to change up my blog to reflect this new chapter. As you may have noticed, I added THE MOST celestial-like creature in my life right now to the top - my little Ryker. Thirdly, it fits the url of my blog better anyway (celestialxs.blogspot.com). After changing this, I realized the thing I'd miss most about "Eating Flowers" was the little picture of stick figure Alexis, sitting down in a flower patch, stuffing flowers into her mouth. Therefore, I'm just gonna post the picture here, in rememberance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the new title, pic, and everything.
ReplyDeleteIncidentally, that you-eating-flowers thing always sort of creeped me out. I mean seriously, what's next? Puppies? Rainbows?
Yup, the new layout and theme are pretty awesome. I love that picture of Ryker, he looks so handsome and adorable.
ReplyDeleteAND I think the eating flowers picture is great. Way cooler than eating puppies if you ask me. Unfortunately, the whole craving thing just doesn't work anymore post partum so it was definitely a good move to switch things up a little.