Yeah...I realized that it's been like a month since I posted anything. It should come as no surprise, seeing as how I was stressed with moving, and all that comes along with moving, throughout all of May. That makes me sad because May is one of my favorite months and I feel like it just passed me by.
Anyway, I'm keeping this short because I don't have much to say except that I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and I'm excited to report that I'm having a........
YOU DIDN'T THINK IT'D BE THAT EASY TO GET OUT OF ME, DID YOU?
Okay, seriously, I'm going to do an "official" blog announcement soon; jam-packed with a picture of me & my tummy (which is pretty much in full-swing preggo mode at this point), pictures of my little one, and a video of the ultrasound (if I can figure out how to do that). The reason I'm waiting to post it is because I'd much rather prefer to announce the news to as many of my friends as possible in person. I realize that some of you can't or won't be able to make it so, unfortunately, you'll have to wait 'til after I'm done with my initial announcements this weekend and post it here next week.
In the meantime, what I will tell you is that the baby looks good size-wise and seems healthy, so that's definitely something to celebrate! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The suspense is building...I'm glad you're not keeping everyone in the dark as far as the health goes, though. I'm glad everything looks good. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is exciting that you got your 20 week ultrasound, and that everything looked good. I'm really excited for mine, which is still a month away. I'm looking forward to your next post already, it should be a good one. Can you feel the baby move yet? I've heard a lot of women can around 16 weeks, but in first pregnancies it can be hard to identify.
ReplyDeleteOh Tess, I'm sorry you were so stinky after the zoo that you couldn't make it to Happy Sumo! I'm going to be putting up my ultrasound video(s) as soon as I can figure out how though so that'll be fun for you (and everyone else) to see. :)
ReplyDeleteAs far as feeling the baby move, I actually DID feel it during my 16th week. It was just once, but it was pretty cool. Every since then, the baby's movements have been stronger and stronger and more frequent. So hopefully you'll be able to feel yours pretty soon. :)